Join our organisation for many benefits
The Waikato Winter Show Association is a charity that that has been running a community event for more than 100 years. Originally established in 1906 by Hamilton business people, it was set up to bring rural people into Hamilton City. It succeeded beyond expectation and evolved to become “World’s Greatest Dairy Produce Show”.
Going back to our roots, the show has a strong community focus that is built on attracting large and loyal numbers by establishing working relationships with the community groups in and around the Waikato. These various community groups are the cultural, educational, sporting, business, agricultural, pastoral, entertainment communities and services groups.
At just $35 per year you will receive:
- Monthly newsletters
- Voting rights at the annual general meeting, and special general meetings
- A 3-day family pass to The Waikato Show (5 people, valued at $120)
- Access to the refreshment area at the show, with complimentary tea, coffee and nibbles
- A pass to the A & P Show in October
- A discounted entry to the Waikato Home and Garden Show
- Other benefits too, as advised when you receive your entry to the Waikato Show.
Payment can be made by cheque – posted to PO Box 4232, Hamilton East 3247
Direct Deposit in to BNZ 02 0342 0004693 00
(Please email or call so that your payment can be tracked)
Cash (no eftpos) at the office – 800 Heaphy Terrace, Claudelands, Hamilton
Charity Number: CC53565
Click edit button to change this text.