Health and Safety – Risk Management Plan & Declaration
Nothing is more important to our organisation than the health, safety and wellbeing of our people and those who attend our events.
All injuries and occupational illnesses are preventable, and there is not a job worth doing in an unsafe way.
We are a team treating everyone with respect, building trust, listening to understand health and safety issues while supporting each other to work in a safe and healthy manner and in compliance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (HSWA) 2015.
We hold safety in the highest regard, acting with a sense of urgency to control all health and safety hazards in a practicable manner.
- To continually identify and implement safe and healthy ways to conduct a task
- To maintain a high degree of emergency preparedness
- To keep health and safety as a value that drives overall performance
- To hold each other accountable for superior health and safety practices and to provide the leadership and resources required to ensure our workers get home safe and healthy everyday.
- To provide employee education and training, to comply with the HSWA 2015, and to create a culture to drive the values of health and safety throughout the organisation and at our events.